segunda-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2017

Uns, Alguns Collective - Kevin Claro !




Kevin Claro, O que é um platano/platanu/plátano/platanus? 2017 !
This work started with a proposal from a friend to participate with him and some other guys in a project with Platanus in the city of Caldas da Rainha.
 (The Platanus were cuted by the county from the municipal park, park D Carlos I, because they were dying).
After he asked me some things and showed me some of his ideas, I told him that I whould try to do  some stuff but without any kind of commitment.
After three month of searching, drawing, painting, photographing, writing, reading, performing, recording, and thinking, I got trap in the strange dead end. I got a feeling of arriving to a place whitout knowing or remebering anything from the trip of getting there. 
This work is a testemony of my strugle to invert this trip !


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário